I think I have definately broken the engine..............

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
...............in now! Lol!

Anyone get a bit scared? Lol! he he he!

Car has now done 20670 miles and since it went in for a service the other week (and it is more than likely complete coinsidence), has been flying. She's being extremely well behaved!

I can't remember the last time it kangerooed?! I wander if she is over that stage in her life now?! Lol!

It seems to be picking up quicker, sounding better, generally quicker, smoother and quieter when driving more sedately. She has developed a bit more of a thirst for unleaded though. Bloody petroholic! Lol!

You had me scared!

Agree though, I got mine on 23k after 1 middle aged lady owner and it definitely drives better now after having a bit of fun (29k miles now). Hopefully yours will continue to get better and better

lol, that's good to hear though, mines on 33k now and running beautifully. Love how good it feels just after a good service :thumbup1:

I did 36k in my R27, with a long daily commute and have now cover 16k in my 200.

Based on that my projections of F4R are :

0-10k not much difference
10-12k loser with better exhaust note
15k exhaust note even better
20-25k a noticable step up in power across the rev range

My R27 was like a rocket when it hit 25k, it really was a very quick car!

I definitely recommend oil changes every 6k with a decent fully synthetic. I always noticed the car lost a bit of its edge about halfway through the service interval (doing average miles). As soon as the oil and filter was changed it felt fresh again :smile:

gave mine a little bit of beans lastnite, my god it quick since the remap, 1st time really giving it some.