I summon the knowledgeable people!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201212124594821/sort/locasc/usedcars/model/clio/make/renault/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/1/radius/10/quicksearch/true/postcode/cm112nn?logcode=p

Friend is looking at this Clio

Questions:

- What in the hell is that air vent on the bonnet, never seen one of them before?
- Autotrader says 29,000 miles the dealer website says 20,000 (seems odd)
- Looks to me like it has spacers on or does the cup come with those standard?
- I'm assuming at the mileage that the cambelt wouldn't need to be worried about but correct me if I'm wrong.

That's the one we see when we popped to halfords!! Drove past us, remember?

I think that's from an old advert because I checked that out a while ago. Probably why the the mileage is different.

Probably has spacers as well.

Cambelt will need doing this year, regardless of mileage.

That's the one we see when we popped to halfords!! Drove past us, remember?

I think that's from an old advert because I checked that out a while ago. Probably why the the mileage is different.

Probably has spacers as well.

Cambelt will need doing this year, regardless of mileage.

Thought it was, I've seen it a couple of other times as well.

Not a fan of the bonnet vent nor the fact they can't even put dustcaps on it, little things like that really bug me.

Thought it was, I've seen it a couple of other times as well.

Not a fan of the bonnet vent nor the fact they can't even put dustcaps on it, little things like that really bug me.

Looked like it was being driven by a proper ruuuude boi as well.

Looks like a generic standard naca air duct, avalible from most places like Halfords/Demon Tweeks etc,,,

Last edited:
I know it's not strictly relevant, but that bonnet vent idea is kinda what I've thought would be best for a CAF for ages. Nice to see it looks crap lol