I love this car!!!!!

i have been driving 7 years on the road.

i had a VTS at 19 which is a group 14, iirc its one less than a 197/200 and that was £800 FC

Are you sure you want to buying a place near where you study? Chances are you will graduate and move to wherever the job is. I'd definitely rent for the whole time you're studying, I don't know anyone who actually bought a house

we just rent while we are studying, its a dream tbh.

2 bed end of terrace with front garden, off road private car parking is £260 a month each with bills all in.

what more could you ask for?

Even the bloody wife loves this car..and shes hard to please!!! Even likes the decals (?) Says the 197 looks naked without them!!!!!

Are you sure you want to buying a place near where you study? Chances are you will graduate and move to wherever the job is. I'd definitely rent for the whole time you're studying, I don't know anyone who actually bought a house

I'm not 100% sure what will happen yet, it depends on a few things.

I just know in the short term I can't afford to have both so one will have to give. :worried:

Anyway, on-topic!

I can imagine how you feel after having to "build" it yourself and deal with the torment on not being able to drive it properly whilst you was rebuilding it. I bet you couldn't wipe the smile off of your face when you first got in it.

I'm glad your enjoying it! I love mine!

Love mine too....I actually prefer this over my e46 m3!! Just wish it had a little more low down power, but only a small gripe. The rest is great....it's such a cheeky yet mean looking thing imo!

Drove mine for a bit last night and had a play, felt damm good after driving this Transit Connect all day!

anyone ever driven an integra type r?

ive gradually realised that the clio seems a bit tame in comparison, it may be down to the time of year and the road conditions but i dont get the same buzz as i used to. the clio is probably quicker too it just dont feel as planted

love mine but cant bloody drive it
know wot you mean though mate
Enjoy every minute

Im thinking of investing in some "tena man" if they exist lmfao every time i drive her a lil bit of wee escapes lol. The noise sends a tingle up my spine. Oh and off the record its blisteringly fast i need a 0-60 timer as it feels rediculously fast compared to previous but that might be cus its been 9 weeks since i drove her lol

Yeah they do feel very good, I had some fun on the way home after tonights meet. It is very slippery out though. I am quite looking forward to Thursday - I have picked a good route to get up to Slaley Hall in Northumberland involving a lot of B roads so hopefully I will be smiling before I even get there!