I did it

Decided to go for a private reg! Plates turned up today :smiley: just the painful wait for the dvla to send me the new v5! (SAA my initials)

11040115_10152601263767610_1548603372_n.jpg

Recently round my town they've been pulling over people with number plates "anything different to the standard number plates" and giving them a £100 fine. My bro got pulled and fined only a couple weeks back so i just decided to go for normal plates with no borders/flags. Pretty happy with them. Look nice & clean :smiley:

Recently round my town they've been pulling over people with number plates "anything different to the standard number plates" and giving them a £100 fine. My bro got pulled and fined only a couple weeks back so i just decided to go for normal plates with no borders/flags. Pretty happy with them. Look nice & clean :smiley:

I'd like to see that hold up on pressed plates as they have been around before plastic ones even came into existence!

Nothing chav about pressed plates! They look far better.

I'll have to disagree 100% with that statement. Simple, clean, normal plates are far better. Having legal plates isn't as big a deal in here (Northern Ireland) and I haven't run legal plates in about 15 years and I've never been stopped for plates, but if I had the choice between normal plastic or pressed it would be plastic everytime.

Also [MENTION=52006]Stubonez[/MENTION] get a few pics of it on the car. Will look well.