hows the standard exhaust built up?

200cup andy

Platinum Member
sounds an odd question but im looking to make my cup a bit more aggressive in the exhaust department. after nearly falling off my chair at the cost of some of the full systems im wondering. is it possible to take the mid section out without having to take a hacksaw to the system, id then put a custom de silenced mid section back in to make a bit more noise an possibly make some power

It's a complete from the end of the manifold. But it wouldn't really be too much bother to cut and sleeve it would it?

Keep an eye on eBay mate, I've seen yozzasport and ktr systems go for £150 second hand on there!

Theres a yozzasport one on eBay at the moment, it's been for sale for ages! He'd probably take less than £200. I paid 200 for my ktec

That's the beauty of stainless steel systems, they make for great 2nd hand purchases at bargain prices as they never really deteriorate.

Yeah course it will mate. Look at my avatar and you can see the 197 slash tips. In a 200 this will simply be hidden within the chrome surround.

Many a people have fitted a 200 diffuser on a 197.