Howdy from Horsham

Hey guys,

Been hiding in the shadows for a while, but now showing my face.

My name is Jas, Jase, Jason, you name it I've probably been called it at some point. I'm based just outside of Horsham in West Sussex.

I picked up my R27 in black (#224) a few weeks ago and have some big plans for the poor thing.

R27.jpg

2 weeks ago I passed my National B stage rally licence and that's what the car will be used for.

I'll throw up a build thread tomorrow. If anyone needs any interior pieces just give me a shout as most of it's already out.

Look forward to seeing you guys out and about and hopefully at some meets!

Jas

Welcome along Jason!

There's been a few people with projects building track car's but I think you will be the first to do a rally build!

Look forward to seeing this!

Cheers for the welcome guys.

Stevoox - I want your car!

Will put the build thread up tonight once I've got in.

Jas

Nice to see another rallyist!! The Clio should make a mega rally car. When are you going to try to get it ready for?

Where did you get your cars done? Brands?

Nice to see another rallyist!! The Clio should make a mega rally car. When are you going to try to get it ready for?

Where did you get your cars done? Brands?

I did my BARS assessment at Phil Price Rally School in Wales. It was absolutely amazing. Especially the passenger ride I had with Phil in his Group A Impreza (Sorry about the crap angle):

[video=youtube_share;cL9i019lDmY]http://youtu.be/cL9i019lDmY[/video]

First event is scheduled to either be Brands or Goodwood Winter Tarmac Stages and then into the forests of Aldershot for the Tempest.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 10
AmosMoses New Members 16
lee.p.wood New Members 20
P New Members 4
Sport200 New Members 26