How to get a track day car to track....

I can advise on motor trade insurance :smile: (its my job lol) but i dont get what you mean??

Well my mates a motor trader, so if he puts it on as his car on his policy and I have 3rd party on other vehicles then I should be able to drive it on my insurance as legally its his car not mine :innocent:

Err i guess so, as long as he owns the car he can have it on his traders policy. And if you have definitely got the driving other cars extension under your own policy :smile:
But do not shout at me if im wrong, you came up with the idea first! Lol :wink: x

Err i guess so, as long as he owns the car he can have it on his traders policy. And if you have definitely got the driving other cars extension under your own policy :smile:
But do not shout at me if im wrong, you came up with the idea first! Lol :wink: x

Haha I don't shout, I go in a corner and sulk when I am wrong..... Which just be coincidence is where my drum kit is so I can take out anger and stress that I got something wrong there lol.

I used to have a motor traders policy as I did a bit of buying and selling but it just rocketed from £600 - £1300 in 3 years when I never claimed :worried:

Oh and he would have to check he is actually allowed to have vehicles like that on his policy. Some insurers may exclude vehicles modified for racing/track etc....

And good dont shout :smile:

Last edited:
Haha I don't shout, I go in a corner and sulk when I am wrong..... Which just be coincidence is where my drum kit is so I can take out anger and stress that I got something wrong there lol.

I used to have a motor traders policy as I did a bit of buying and selling but it just rocketed from £600 - £1300 in 3 years when I never claimed :worried:

This has the potential to come around and bite you in my opinion.

Ollie

All sorted now - B + E licence booked, trailer hire place £25 a day, tow bar on mums Rav4, clio 172 bought :tongueout:

No mate I've found a Ph2 172, done 83k and had all belts and dephaser done in March so its perfect for what I want, collect it tomorrow :smile: