How to flush/bleed brakes

Pav

Hi guys..just spent last couple of weeks on this forum looking for a definite answer to"how to bleed/flush" the brakes on 197.I know the theory(hope) but Ive never done the procedure myself.Ive checked countless videos on youtube,read tons of threads tbh.
Can someone please give me a clear instruction on how to do this job properly?
1.one man job using http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1210374780...84.m1497.l2649
2.brake fluid rbf motul 660
3.Hel braided lines will be put on too before the bleeding(installation easy?)
Do you still need to press the brake pedal down while tightening the bleeding nipple?How many nipples are there on the front calipers?Which one to be bled 1st(nipples)outside or inside one?Is the hand brake to be off while bleeding?
Might think of a few more questions but for now im done..Sorry for all these questions but wanna do it right without having my mechanic laughing at me later on.
cheers

You won't need to be depressing the brake pedal with that system, as you will be running approximately 20psi through a wheel through the system. (you may want to locate a spare as the 197 has none). Four pot calipers usually have two nipples. Handbrake doesn't need to be off start with the wheel furthest from the master cylinder.

Mod: Thread Moved, please keep How To section for guides. The Technical section is for questions. Feel free to post up a How To guide in the section if/when you have the answers/have done the job.