How to clean blocked drainage pipes?

Noticed I had water blockage on drivers side I tried removing dirt but seems to be too far down to remove how have you unblocked yours?

Ah Noo I know how to get in just what did you use to clear the pipes like as pipe cleaner? If so where from ?

If you have a pressure washer give it a squirt and it may be enough to dislodge it.

I do it every wash to to keep the area clean.

Mine have never got blocked as every time I clean the car I give them a good squirt.

I've suggested it in the past to people and it's worked, if you don't have one, next time you have a trip to the petrol station give it a shot for a quit or two as it may save you a few hours work.

Is there a detailed thread how to do this as I can't work out how to get the whole wiper off and they are blocked as every time I turn a corner u hear a massive splash lol

Get some water sitting in the scuttle, arch liner out, poke up pipe with long screwdriver. Scuttle drains, flushing pipe. Job done.

In need of help- me and my dad have removed The wipers and rubber trim but were stuck on how to get the main plastic unit out and how to exactly get the clips out without breaking them, am I right in thinking there are 4 of them?!

Similar Thread Suggestions