How much ?

Hi guys . I may have to sell my pride and joy :-( . The 70 mile commute every day is crippling me in my new job .
How much realistically could or should I sell her for .
It's a 2006 albi blue. 76k . Cam belt waterpump etc done at 72k . 6faec414d4b74b3282722d4c0dded0a1.jpg5e2f3943e09e2de4e89bcd78f989b253.jpg private plates will be coming off .

Looks a nice example , as for price not too sure, the values seem to have taken a dip recently, and as they say they are only worth as much as someone is willing to pay.
With that in mind make sure your pictures and write up is detailed and thorough if you want to get maximum price for your 197.
But my advice is , dont sell :oops:

Cheers Montana . Was hoping to be able to get between 4-4.5k . Need to save cash at the moment so going back to a golf gt tdi . 55mpg . Will miss it though. It's my second renaultsport and probably not my last . Just wish I had money to keep it as well :smile:

Hi guys . I may have to sell my pride and joy :-( . The 70 mile commute every day is crippling me in my new job .
How much realistically could or should I sell her for .
It's a 2006 albi blue. 76k . Cam belt waterpump etc done at 72k . 6faec414d4b74b3282722d4c0dded0a1.jpg5e2f3943e09e2de4e89bcd78f989b253.jpg private plates will be coming off .
For what it's worth I paid £3.4k for an 06 full fat alibi blue in January. Had 81000 on clock.
Not much history but belts and pump had been done previous year.
In fairness it doesn't look as tidy as yours from what I can see in your photos. Hope that helps

I'd be tempted to throw it up at £4.5K and see what interest you get. You might get a few low ball offers, but as long as they're around the £4K mark you're sort of getting what you want anyway.

Providing there's no other faults, it's a legitimate nice/clean/tidy interior + exterior car, the brakes and tyres are in average condition, and the fact the expensive cambelt job has just been done.... £4K-£4.5K is a bit of a bargain for someone really

You didn't mention Service History - stamps in book/paper work etc. these go a long way

Modifications, any? Exhaust doesn't look stock

It's got some history not full and has centre box delete with just exhaust tips . New tyres . Discs and pads . New ball joints and immaculate interior :smile:

If anyone round the Colchester area is interested or knows anyone in the Colchester area interested or know anyone I'm putting her up for sale £3800 ish lol :-( give me a call 07471896516

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel free to make a full For Sale ad on the forum. You're likely to get more people seeing it than just with this thread :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions