How much I love my clio

Mate, please could you drink some more tonight? this is a prime source of entertainment haha, i'm curious as to what else you could write about the Clio.

Maybe focus on driving experience tonight :wink:

I love mine!

I'm actually surprised how attached I am to it.. It's so docile and works as a car so well but get it on a back road and it's fantastic. It's easily the most fun car I've ever owned. Everything about it is just so well rounded.

...and I've had the Meganes mapped at 270hp, i've had 300hp saloons, automatic diesel BM's etc and this beats the lot of them for fun.

I think I should probs make clear I had drunk a bottle of vodka and some absinthe, which always leads to, as I have now found out, the worst hangover and the most regrettable night! :smiley:
Also, taking my car out for a meal might be tough, I'm pretty sure I'm not sober yet. :tongueout:

I think I should probs make clear I had drunk a bottle of vodka and some absinthe, which always leads to, as I have now found out, the worst hangover and the most regrettable night! :smiley:
Also, taking my car out for a meal might be tough, I'm pretty sure I'm not sober yet. :tongueout:

We don't want any incidents regarding injuries caused by exhaust pipes..... ok? :tongueout:

I love mine!

I'm actually surprised how attached I am to it.. It's so docile and works as a car so well but get it on a back road and it's fantastic. It's easily the most fun car I've ever owned. Everything about it is just so well rounded.

...and I've had the Meganes mapped at 270hp, i've had 300hp saloons, automatic diesel BM's etc and this beats the lot of them for fun.

I've come from a 1.4 Corsa, so maybe that explains my apparently worrying love of my car?! :001_wub:

edit:
We don't want any incidents regarding injuries caused by exhaust pipes..... ok? :tongueout:

I'll try my best mate

I wouldn't say I find the R26 any less fun than my 197 was tbh.

They're great cars.. They don't change direction like the (Cup packed) Clio though!

I enjoy having to really work the engine in the Clio, Megane was all a bit effortless, didn't have to work to make it go - not as fun to me.

They're great cars.. They don't change direction like the (Cup packed) Clio though!

I enjoy having to really work the engine in the Clio, Megane was all a bit effortless, didn't have to work to make it go - not as fun to me.

They're not as frenetic, however I prefer the torque and grunt they have to pull out of a corner. I can see why Evo chose the R26 over the 197 tbh.

I didn't mind the 197, just didn't 'click' with it, the same as I did with my 172 cup and the R26.

Plus this car stacks up against my friends MK4 R32 much better on drive outs, lol.

I love this thread

270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg