How long...

The Dieppe factory closes for the first 3 weeks of August. - From RUK

I ordered my car on the 1st of June this year, my car was built 26th of July, arrived in the UK on the 17th of August (took a bit longer due to shutdown to get across) and I'm picking her up in 3 days time on the 3rd.

Just over 3 months. It wasn't that bad, although going by how I've been leading up to now, I'll be sick through excitement come Friday :wink:

I ordered mine on the 19th of April and I collected it on the 14th of July.

Works out about 12 weeks I think?

Ordered on the 30th June. According to the dealer it was built just before the shut down and is hence stuck at the factory at the moment. Hopefully it should be on it's way in the next few weeks.

The Dieppe factory closes for the first 3 weeks of August. - From RUK

I ordered my car on the 1st of June this year, my car was built 26th of July, arrived in the UK on the 17th of August (took a bit longer due to shutdown to get across) and I'm picking her up in 3 days time on the 3rd.

Just over 3 months. It wasn't that bad, although going by how I've been leading up to now, I'll be sick through excitement come Friday :wink:

How come its took 2 weeks plus after it arrived in the UK for you to be able to collect?

How come its took 2 weeks plus after it arrived in the UK for you to be able to collect?

What Daz said.

Dealer got it in on the 24th, could of had it by the 27th if I'd had it on a 10 plate but decided to stick it out and get a 60. The 3rd is the earliest I managed to get a day off work.

I ordered mine on the 1st of July. Car is expected to be ready collection on October the 8th. It seems like forever! :smile: But I'm sure it will be worth it!

I ordered mine on 14th July, got an email from renault saying i would have it week commencing 27th Sep but since then i added Air Con and Recaros and for some reason its now gonna be the 2nd Week in Oct at the earliest :-(

My renault email says last week in October dealer said first week in october and seeing as last I heard my car was being built last week I am hoping its only 3-4 weeks till I can pick her up :smiley: