How do you guys.........

tell me please just trying to find part numbers so i can have a word with a few people at renault so i can try to start supplying the race car parts.

I have found a bit of information a PDF so fingers crossed all gos to plan after i have a chat with RUK might be able to supply them as discounted rate :wink:

cant belive how difficult people are being? we have a guy that deals with parts wanting to help us out and no one will give him any info, if i have someinfo mate, i'd give it to u

cant belive how difficult people are being? we have a guy that deals with parts wanting to help us out and no one will give him any info, if i have someinfo mate, i'd give it to u

Works both ways I suppose?

I pm'd him a link to a pdf that has exploded diagrams of each section of a cup racer with each part number listed at the side.

I've yet to recieve a thanks...

Works both ways I suppose?

I pm'd him a link to a pdf that has exploded diagrams of each section of a cup racer with each part number listed at the side.

I've yet to recieve a thanks...

Yup and i have spoken with my renault reps to try and make it so i can supply you the parts and iff goes to plan save you some moneys aswell