Holiday Pic....

....any one guess where I've spent the last week?

DSCF0251-1.jpg

.....I've been driving on some amazing Roads! However my camera packed up so no oportunity to do a vid.....but I think I might get a speeding fine after facing a mobile speed camera...doin' 34 ish in a 30, but might just get away with it.......and then on the way back we had to use my spare as I managed to run over a bolt on the M6 which destroyed the rear passengerside tyre and then left itself embedded in the wheel arch liner.....it made a very large bang.....no major damage (I think) and managed to stop before the tyre totally deflated!

Last edited:
Ben Nevis :smile:

I'm up there in 2 weeks, but red Roo staying home - going in a fiesta St :worried:

^^...try Glen Nevis Road and drive the lot beyond the Ben Nevis car parks and visitor centre.....that road is awesome...even in an Fiesta ST (I imagine).....

^^...try Glen Nevis Road and drive the lot beyond the Ben Nevis car parks and visitor centre.....that road is awesome...even in an Fiesta ST (I imagine).....

Check this out:

http://clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2406

I go Scotland twice a year, been going for 11 or more years now - one year I went 6 times :blush:mg:

We go camping at Glen Nevis Campsite every summer, then self catering in the winter for the snow :smile:

Adi, problem with my insurance means I can't get Nathan insured on the 197, so we are taking his - it isn't so bad, nice car, done some work to it which means it keeps up with the 197 :blush:mg:

Love the pic and good to see you got the good weather for it.

Cant wait to get back up that way in a few weeks time. Will have to remember the camera.

Similar Thread Suggestions