Hole in manifold flexible

We've not long had our manifold changed as the flexi's were pooped.
if you fancied our old one to have repaired and then change it over with your one I'd be happy to sell it on.

I don't see why more people don't fix it themselves. New flexi's are £25 each, just drop the subframe and push the rack out of the way to get the manifold out then take it to somewhere to have them welded if you can't do it yourself. It's a fair bit cheaper than most other options. Did mine a year ago and had no issues since.

Phil

I don't see why more people don't fix it themselves. New flexi's are £25 each, just drop the subframe and push the rack out of the way to get the manifold out then take it to somewhere to have them welded if you can't do it yourself. It's a fair bit cheaper than most other options. Did mine a year ago and had no issues since.

Phil
Can you show me a link or tell me where I can get these flex's from as have the same problem

Bosal 265-567, thats what you need. Just google it, there is usually some on ebay, I got mine from a company called "Micks Garage" as they had an offer on. If you need any info just ask.

Phil

anyone got any ideas on what size flexible i need , going to take my old manifold into work get a welder to cut old ones out and put some new ones back in