Hole in manifold flexible

In an ideal world you req a full manifold but you can buy the flexi pipes from Euro car parts (I think) but the manifold/flexi isn't easy to get to. The last time I checked Renault had no stock of the manifold !!!!!

Not a cheap job, it's about 5 hours labour as well.

I'm buying a whole new manifold, just waiting for toyosports one to come back in stock

Take it to an exhaust place and they'll put in new flexis for like £50.

Removing and fitting the fixed manifold will require at least 5 hours labour though.

had a look for a few manifolds and i cant find anything other then used ones or ones on ebay . tried a toyo sport website and it was useless , anybody got any idea where to get them .

Had it done already and I payed 400€ for labour (a friend of mine, Renault would have been 470€) and 200€ for a used manifold from italy.

Assuming the toyo manifold is decat ? What happens with MOT ? I've still got standard exhaust so the secondary cat is still in , any ideas ?

Warm it up properly and the main cat will do the job.
Same goes for deleting the main cat and only driving with a pre cat.

If you get them warm enough MOT shouldn't be a problem.

Took my car to benfield Renault today for an exhaust check as a final confirmation of the problem , £1350 for a manifold don't think I'll be going back there

That's the price including a new manifold and the renault workhours.
But as far as I know there are almost no new manifolds available, there's folks over here waiting 5 months for a new manifold from renault.

Got a replacement manifold from renparts , got it for £235 had the welds tested yesterday and it's all good should be going on my car Tuesday :smiley:

I'm not sure about your manifold, but what i do know is this :

I'm called Ross, i have a 197 and i also had a poorly manifold a while back.....your me!!