Hmmmm, that's odd, I thought that would be big news?

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
You thought WHAT would be big news?

There seems to be an absence of a certain track piece. A headline regarding mass awareness of a certain motoring wonder.

What are you talking about?

Oh, have you not heard? It was my understanding that everybody had heard?

Heard what?

No Paul DON'T!!!

A well a Nur-Nurburg, Nurburg's the word, A well a Nur-Nurburg, Nurburg's the word, A well a Nur-Nurburg, Nurburg's the word, A well a Nur-Nurburg, Nurburg's the word. A well a don't you know about the Ring? Well Mike's gonna tell you about the Ring! A well a Nur-Nurburg, Nurburg's the word, a well a Nuuurrrburrrrggggggggriiiiinnnnngggggggg!!

That's my Site Trip to the Nurburgring Announcement

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

And for those that have NO idea, clues' in my signature, and here's the original clip:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184[/YOUTUBE]

:f1team07:

I think a ban is in order for this god awful repost of rubbish :wink:

Still be a good trip though...

i thought you were on about the renault sport video on you tube at the minute for save the date of 17th june when they plan on beating the r26.r record with a .r version of the meg 250.

thats 2 minutes of my life i wont ever get back ....

... thanks Mike.

Ban ban ban ban.... For Mike obviously!

i thought you were on about the renault sport video on you tube at the minute for save the date of 17th june when they plan on beating the r26.r record with a .r version of the meg 250.

Nah Mike isn't interested in cars... Check the motors section though, I posted it up in there about the 250.r

wake me up when its over :sleep:

Yeah I am foolishly going to Germany with him ;/