HID Fitment

Ive had a little search and couldnt ind anything on this.

Now that I have a FF GW197 with cornering lights and I wanted to get some HID's. My dad told me he had a set lying around in the garage and they are H7 fitment and 8000k.

I was just wondering if these would fit onto my car and how would I go about getting them fitted?

Thanks,
Dan

hello mate, im in the same dialema, i sell bulbs etc online, and i dont want to take the car to pieces to get the lights in...

im gunna put in two sets of hids one for low and one for high beam then gnna change the h1 fogs to xenon fogs and white side lights.

but i can only just get to the side lights and indicators?

help

hello mate, im in the same dialema, i sell bulbs etc online, and i dont want to take the car to pieces to get the lights in...

im gunna put in two sets of hids one for low and one for high beam then gnna change the h1 fogs to xenon fogs and white side lights.

but i can only just get to the side lights and indicators?

help

fogs are H11 pal!

Sidelights i found it was easiest to remove the battery on the passenger side, the driver side i could get my hand it although it was a bit fiddly...
The other way would be to take the bumper off...

I ordered my H1's from Kev last week - I'll put a guide together when I fit them if you like?

Kev - how they looking for this weekend mate? :smile:

Russ