Hi

I'm 31 Living in Staffordshire. I eat breath and sleep motorsport. and have sold my Mg ZR to be turned in to a race car and bought a Albi blue 197, 07 plate, 55k

I am and have been heavily involved in Motorsport

1996-2004- Raced in pro-kart enduro around the country securing 2 championship wins along the way .

from 2006-2009 I was fortunate enough to work as a Drivers PA and team host in the Renault Clio Cup and British Touring car Championship.

2009-Present Helping out Anne King in the Castle Combe Saloon Car Championship

2011 3 Rounds in BTCC Helping Triple Eight

2012 Helping Andy Jordan and his Dad in the Arrowpack international Eurosaloons.

in 2012 I was given the opportunity to drive a Clio Cup car at a Donington Park Track Day and its one moment I will never ever forget.

I have also done several events as a Pit Lane Commentator at various meetings and for 2013 I have been the regular pit lane reporter at Britcar events

Welcome along mate. Love that you were around kart tracks years back as I grew up at Clay,shennington,kimbolton and Wilton mill :smile: brother raced TKM then Rotax and his best mate was in super 1 and kart masters. He now runs Vision Motorsport (brothers best mate) and runs a few guys in super 1 now.

Hi everyone, Had a slight colour change, found this minter for £4700. Had Cambelt done etc and inside looks unused here are some pics
$(KGrHqJHJDkFHrkgibWvBSG46yRGFg~~60_57.jpg$(KGrHqV,!rcFITLnwrpdBSG464dGbQ~~60_57.jpg$T2eC16F,!zUE9s38-N)gBSG47fo6h!~~60_57.jpg