Hi From Northern Ireland

Funny, that's why I picked this one, following one I'm on standby for the weekend so can't venture overly far away sadly :-(

Okay guys/girls let's try again :grinning: Shall we stick with a Sun coffee/brew meeting at the garden centre @ Saintfield for say the 26th November!!!!! Any takers :kilt:

I can't make the 26th, i'll be on my way back from Dublin with a serious hangover. Could probably do the following Sunday at the start of December though.

Lads,

I got an invite to my mates little girls 3rd Birthday for the 1st Sunday in December over the weekend so I can't. Could maybe do the week after....

Gareth

Okay that's a pity well 3 of us so far...anymore takers l know there's more NI members, any takers? Or is it just we 3 musketeers /muppets
:sunglasses:

Reactions: Cossers
I'm still good to go also [emoji318][emoji594]

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
Excellent...............:thumb:

Cossers, Roshi69 if you know of anyone else ask them along otherwise I shall see you both on the 3rd December between 1230-1pm at Dobbies in Saintfield for a wee cuppa and catch up.:excited:

Reactions: Roshi69
Soo..

Bristol to Cairnryan in 5h 23Mins.... That was tight on Saturday. Our flight landed ok on time but I turned on my phone on landing to find a text message from Chester at MCR Cars saying they can't pick us up due to being understaffed so get a taxi and cost will be covered. Which it was. Can't really fault these guys, they presented the car 100% and even refurbed the alloys for me.

So we left Bristol at 1330, one hour and a half later than we wanted to. My dad took the wheel first and I picked up about 10 mile after Birmingham. Very loud journey cruising at 90, I believe there is an aftermarket exhaust on but time will tell on that one, it is loud but I don't know what they sound like standard.

The car didn't really come alive until we made the last 80 mile dash to the boat at Carlisle, I pulled over and gave the keys back to the auld man.... He can drive and he really push the limit on the singular road back with a massive smile on his face. What a journey and what a car.

I am really happy :blush:

I'll try and get a few photos up at some point.

Similar Thread Suggestions