Hi everyone

w33dsmok3r

Paid Member
Hi everyone just joined the forum , I am the owner of a white 200 loving the car real fun to drive . I am from Glasgow not seen many about this way and was hoping to find out the best place to go for a remap/get work done that is not too far away .

Thanks

:thumbup:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0237 (1).jpg
    IMAG0237 (1).jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 106
Welcome. Where a outs in Glasgow? We're in Cumbernauld.

We get SWR in Stirling to do all the work on our cars. Really nice chaps, very knowledgeable and don't rip you off. I recommend them to everyone (Even non Renaults).

As for remaps? I'd make the long trip down to RSTuning in Leeds tbh. Though get everything you want done to the engine done first before the remap in order to make it just 1 remap. Though don't expect big numbers.

Welcome mate. Very nice looking 200. Where about in glasgow you from ? Ava tuning in Paisley and there is a place over in motherwell/Wishaw I am sure il try get you links to them. How long you had the 200 ?

Thanks for the replays guys think I will wait and trek down to rs for remap I'm living in woodlands area and had the car for about 10 months now but want a few bits done like exhaust fitted soon not to mention the belts soon

Thanks again

Thanks for the replays guys think I will wait and trek down to rs for remap I'm living in woodlands area and had the car for about 10 months now but want a few bits done like exhaust fitted soon not to mention the belts soon

Thanks again

Hi mate, what kind of exhaust are you thinking ? I just put a resonated miltek on mine just over a month ago so if you wanted to have a listen to give you a idea ? Just drop me a message.

Similar Thread Suggestions