Hi all

So pissed off car just broke down n only had it since tuesday i was on da motorway goin 70 n then put my foot down to 120 to catch the cars up in front n the the engine Manes a clonking noise and is fuked

Have you had your cambelt changed? Hope it wasn't that because then you really are in a whole world of sh't.

If you do manage to fix it and want to see what tints and a black roof looks like on a Nimbus Grey, thats' exactly what my car has :smile:

Have you had your cambelt changed? Hope it wasn't that because then you really are in a whole world of sh't.

If you do manage to fix it and want to see what tints and a black roof looks like on a Nimbus Grey, thats' exactly what my car has :smile:

Sending car back to where I brought it from hopefully they will fix it or give me my money back had the windows tinted a few hours befor it broke it looked well good so upset it broken but at least it won't come outa my pocket to fix it

Can u post some pics of ur car so I can see wat it looks like with the black roof

And if the car was fine until you broke it?

I assume your not gonna tell them the true speeds you were doing?

The car was all fine I only done 150miles since I brought it wen I told them it broke I told them I was crusin at 70 they were shock to hear it has broken coz of the low mileage and they serviced it befor I pick it up

But even doin that speed is no reason for the car to brake I fort theses cars were built to be pushed to the limit round tracks

Why were you trying to catch the traffic up? :coffee:

Was it a Renault main dealer you bought the car from?

Coz when you get a gap in the traffic i like to put my foot down and catch up with the traffic ahead

Wasn't a renault dealer just a used car dealer

Give the lad a break he's right it shouldn't of broken take it back they should sort it maybe they new it had a underlying issue can't trust people these days

Legalities apart, the car has a top speed of 134mph so it should be capable of maintaining that speed at least for a small while.