Hi all just got me a 200t in black

Hi not sure I have done the right thing but have been looking for something a bit sporty with auto and found a nice 63 plate in black at the Liverpool dealer ,
So put a deposit on it last weekend and picked it up this Saturday ,

Welcome along mate, nice looking 200T you got there, only problem I can see is it's not white :jump1:

Other than that it's a great choice, had mine a few weeks now and loving it, especially now it's putting out 244bhp & 240flbt!!!

Thanks all I live nr Oldbury m5 junction 2, long way to pick it up but all the local dealers had none in till march or any x demos to release, used the car for work is the 27mpg normal?

Thanks all I live nr Oldbury m5 junction 2, long way to pick it up but all the local dealers had none in till march or any x demos to release, used the car for work is the 27mpg normal?

Depends on conditions, if mostly town and a little A road then 27mpg seems about right. Also if your car is new and has low mileage it should improve with time.

I've found the trip computer on mine to be fairly accurate and before remap, I got between 35-39mpg easily on various types of driving. After remap the best I've got so far is just over 42mpg.