Hey

I had a 182 a couple of years back and i missed it (its amazing how you forget the bad stuff that comes with ownership)
Anyway i got an 08 plate 197 with lots of gremlins.
Supposedly got the cambelt and water pump done recently but tis not running right( possible they screwed timing up)
Got a loud and very irritating noise between 1500 and 3000rpm, maybe heatshield or something worse,the 4th gear crunch and exhaust blowing.
Im not terribly concerned as i brought it for a long term project.
In the meantime i better see @MicKPM pretty soon

Reactions: Beany
Welcome :french:

Looks like you’ve got some work cut out but sounds like she’s in good hands.

If you’ve not already seen, we like pictures so get some up of your new beauty and even the 182!

Reactions: twonk
Welcome :french:

Looks like you’ve got some work cut out but sounds like she’s in good hands.

If you’ve not already seen, we like pictures so get some up of your new beauty and even the 182!

Thats one of those where is that usb stick with old pics on and did the mrs use it for films moments in regards the 182. She hated it,possibly because of the none resonated scorpion that was on it lol
Will take pics of 197 later,be warned,its red

Reactions: Beany
Welcome.

Nice to know you've bought the car with open eyes and intend to sort it out long term. Hope you get her running perfectly (as perfectly as you can with these cars!) soon and that she treats you well going forwards.

Agree with Beany, pics of either car would always be good.

welcome ..looks like you know your stuff so lets commence the work on her..hope all goes well and she is issues free in no time...:thumb:

Similar Thread Suggestions