*****help*****

Has anyone got a superchips unit fitted to their clio 200 t edc, have had mine on 2 weeks with 2 break downs, occasion 1 cruising at 70 ish and went into limp mode with warning check injection system, 2nd occasion same scenario and exactly same point as the first time weirdly went into limp mode with error message check anti pollution system. Diagnosed the car with the bluefin unit and cleared the error after several attempts. Did not get the codes in the heat of the moment just wanted of the highway with no hard shoulder!!! Spoke with Michael at superchips and he claims not an issue with unit and would need to see a car with the fault on to establish if the unit is causing it, impossible as I live in the north east and will not be travelling that far. Has anyone has similar problems with or without the superchips, possibly looking for a refund as it has really knocked my confidence.
Thanks in advance

was fine before fitted and now faulty....

perhaps the euro5 spec emission standards are being exceeded by the remap???

was fine before fitted and now faulty....

perhaps the euro5 spec emission standards are being exceeded by the remap???
It certainly was, have emailed superchips to advise them, spoke to Michael but claimed no issue with the test mule. Cannot see it being a manufacturer issue surely? Have spoken to the guy who gave his for development and similar issue. Will see what they have to say, bit disappointed as the performance is ace but obviously not going to risk my pride and joy getting knackered for 365 map.

It certainly was, have emailed superchips to advise them, spoke to Michael but claimed no issue with the test mule. Cannot see it being a manufacturer issue surely? Have spoken to the guy who gave his for development and similar issue. Will see what they have to say, bit disappointed as the performance is ace but obviously not going to risk my pride and joy getting knackered for 365 map.

obviously then they need to do more testing and "tweek the parameters" to keep the limp mode off etc

hope it hasn't caused any damage (which it shouldnt)

Mine is running fine but I haven't got superchips on it, I know Telboy has got it on his but am not if he has any problem ( his car was the development car for superchips )

obviously then they need to do more testing and "tweek the parameters" to keep the limp mode off etc

hope it hasn't caused any damage (which it shouldnt)
Cheers mate, spoke to Michael again and agreed to put the unit back on and take a snap shot of the fault codes so they can look into it. Hopefully sorted soon will keep you posted, seriously considering a Ktec exhaust and air filter as replacements though?

Your not the only one thats had problems with superchips bluefin, telboys had problems aswel. Its defo the unit despite what superchips say. Dont know why people put these units on there cars. There only good on the car it was developed on, dont think i heard a car that hasnt had problems with these units fitted, some 197/200 had fueling issues, a few meganes aswel. Better off getting a custom map.

Your not the only one thats had problems with superchips bluefin, telboys had problems aswel. Its defo the unit despite what superchips say. Dont know why people put these units on there cars. There only good on the car it was developed on, dont think i heard a car that hasnt had problems with these units fitted, some 197/200 had fueling issues, a few meganes aswel. Better off getting a custom map.
Thanks, any suggestions, ideally I would like a unit with the ability to take it off, looked at rstuning but cannot see anything for the 200t?

I ditch the superchips for now and wait until K-Tec have developed/had a good play with their 200t, as they tend to come up with hardware as well as the mapping. Despite what some people say I can't complain as the work they've done for me in the past has been spot on.
As for a new exhaust if you're close enough to Newcastle try AAS exhausts (although there tends to be a waiting list of between 4 to 8 weeks)

I ditch the superchips for now and wait until K-Tec have developed/had a good play with their 200t, as they tend to come up with hardware as well as the mapping. Despite what some people say I can't complain as the work they've done for me in the past has been spot on.
As for a new exhaust if you're close enough to Newcastle try AAS exhausts (although there tends to be a waiting list of between 4 to 8 weeks)
Cheers in the shiney row area so will look into that regarding exhaust

Someone on RSMegane has also had Limp mode faults with the bluefin just installed. Trying to speak to them about the issue is a nightmare as they just constantly deny all liability.