Help with wheel offset's

badbuzz2

Paid Member
Need some help please

im looking at a couple of sets of wheels they are

Pcd 5×114.3 offset 35 to 45 bore 64.1

Pcd 5×114.3 offset 40 to 50 bore 64.1

1st question will they fit ?
2nd question if they dont fit what will i need to make them fit.

Any help would be great thanks all:thumbsup:

They won't fit without adapters, you may be able to get adapters on eBay and make them fit with spigot rings, otherwise you'll have to get them custom made. Quite pricey too!

I ran ET50 with 19mm spacers and my rear wheels are flush/slightly poke out the back arch.

Standard is ET68 I think

Ive just ordered ET37 so I can ditch the spacers.

standard pcd is 5x108 centre bore 60.1mm
not sure of the offset

The standard offset is et68.

The wheels asked about first off are et 35 to 45, as these would stick out the arch in that offset adding about 20mm of adapter to them would stick out 20mm more.

Unless you were asking about wheels for the 200T?

So if I was going for pro races what would I need, I'm running 20mm spacers at the moment, I'm assuming if I went 5x108 in 17's with a 38 offset that would be fine?

So if I was going for pro races what would I need, I'm running 20mm spacers at the moment, I'm assuming if I went 5x108 in 17's with a 38 offset that would be fine?

Et45 without the need for spacers

Why get 7" when 7.5" is available for the clio, that was et45 on a 7.5" width wheel, 7" will be different.

Your best going straight yo rimstock who make them, i paid £414 for 4 gloss black 17x7.5 et45

It was a couple of years ago, but they may still do them cheaper than list price

No because the offset (et38 ) is already lower than standard.

Depends on width too, if you stuck with 7.5x17 (same as standard) you'd only be safe with an et48, anything lower, the et number being lower than 48 and you'll start poking the wheels outside the arch.

So if I want to run without spacers, what et would I need so they sit flush like they currently do with 20mm spacers?