Help - non airbag steering wheel fitted but warnings lights on

Hi, I know there is a lot on here about steering wheels and the ironic thing is I got the airbag and wheel off in less than ten mins. I put a resistor that came from kite in each air bag switch. And when I power up the car the airbag/asr light comes on.

i rigged up the horn 9temporarily before I soldered) using the black and red wires from the grey plug - presuming that was the horn? Is it not? Doesn’t work.

what is the single black wire with black plug? Is that any relevance?

help please...3E52DA3A-9DED-46A3-926C-92DB671FE42F.jpeg64776132-5CF4-4574-B6DA-CC9B1C3B9B31.jpeg

Disconnect the kit thingy's and see what the resistance is in Ohm's with a multimeter as they look like fuses not resistors so the airbag computer thinks the airbag is not connected hence lights. The single black wire I think was the ground for the airbag do you not remember taking it off. If you don't know the wires don't be touching them together also did you keep track of the steering angle sensor turn it too many times one way and you can break the ribbon cable it might be at the top but could be a revolution out you will not know this until the car moves off as the car is going straight but the angle sensor expects one wheel should be turning more than the other. Plug them back into the airbag and see if the light goes out take normal care you don't trigger the air bag

Word correction. Should have read KTR. A fuse is a type of resistor, they are what came with the OMP hub and KTR. I spoke to KTR and they think that the resistors may not be fully in to make the circuit. I will take a look again this morning. I didn't turn the sensor.
Resistors are just a bodge really so will download Renault for my Foxwell NT520 Pro and sort that way I think. - Thanks.