Help...with hissing sound

Guys,

Need some input from you, I can hear a bit of a hissing sound under the car, it is quite obvious when under, I am unsure if it is the exhaust or maybe fuel being pumped from the tank? Can't find any leaks on the exhaust as far as I can tell but I want to know what the hiss is.

Pretty sure if I am going say 30mph and put it in 5th gear with foot down I can hear a hiss...thoughts?

Video here;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vd2uod4s2c2w7wl/VIDEO0048.mp4

PS, the deep burbling sound in the video is just the exhaust, sorry the sound quality is not great.

When you had your exhaust fitted, did they use any exhaust paste or silicone sealant? It could be blowing perhaps.

you will hear the fuel pump from that area of the car

but it also sounds like a slight escape of exhaust gas - might be worth double checking the exhaust joins etc

Is that the sound a fuel pump makes then? A bit of a hiss? I have checked all the joints I cannot seem to find any blowing or leaking.

Yes they used an exhaust sealant when fitting my system.

Is that the sound a fuel pump makes then? A bit of a hiss? I have checked all the joints I cannot seem to find any blowing or leaking.

Yes they used an exhaust sealant when fitting my system.

a hum...a buzz or a hiss sort of sound

switch the car off and then get someone to start it - you will hear the pump prime the fuel system before the engine fires

just because sealer was used doesnt mean it gas tight - the system will expand/contact with temperatur and could cause a slight blow

Will get a better look at it tomorrow, have to take the diffuser off, maybe it is the joint under that at the back boxes. Why didn't I just leave it alone lol :worried: