Help sourcing clutch parts from UK to New Zealand

Hi Everyone

I have strong suspicions the clutch in my 197 is on it's way out. I've had it slip once or twice and had the horrendous rotting corpse smell when taking a car full of people up a long hill the other day.

So I need to purchase all the bits for a new clutch - as the 197 is extremely rare here in New Zealand I think it's going to be easier to buy parts from the UK and have them sent out to NZ.

Can you recommend where I can buy them online - nice, reliable people who hopefully will send internationally?

Should I have a new slave cylinder fitted while I'm at it? Anything else worth doing while they are there?

Can someone let me know the part numbers if at all possible - I'd hate for the bits to be wrong when they arrive. It's a 2006 197 - bog standard.

Many many thanks

Libby

Hey there. Are you a member on ozrenaultsport.com?

A member on there (Wolf) can source any part from the UK and is significantly cheaper than the local stealers. Might be worth sending him an email for a quote.

HI
If you still need parts i can arrange the parts and shipping , also you need to change the slave cylinder as well at the same time.
Pm me if need any inf.