HELP! Required PLEASE....

M

Mentalpen

Ok if you would be so kind enough i entered a car cleaning competition and could do with your votes.

If you could be so kind enough to CLICK HERE and add a comment and then click the link they send you to confirm you are human and for the vote to count.

Thank You Very Much
Simon

Thank you kindly,

votes only count once the email they send has had the link clicked to show you are human and have been verified. so it will take time to show up.

Much appreciated, please remember your vote only counts when you verify the email link they send you before appearing on the site a short time later.

Viewed: 274 times.

Votes/Comments: 28

Can we assume 244 of those views were you checking to see if you had more votes? :smiley:

Sadly not :thumb1:

i think i've look tops 10 times so 230ish have took the time to look but not comment :s

TBH i'm very appreciative they looked and even more so to EVERYONE who has taken the time to vote and then verify the vote.

someone should do this monthly imo

Last 4 days so a shameless bump

if you would be so kind enough i entered a car cleaning competition and could do with your votes.

If you could be so kind enough to CLICK HERE and add a comment and then click the link they email you to confirm you are human and for the vote to count. It does not count unless you confirm the email, THEY DO NOT SPAM YOU! if you tick the box not to receive mails you don't get any, leaving the box gets you 1 mail every 2 months.

Thank You Very Much
Simon