Help needed please

Hello
I'm just wondering what the best kit is that I could buy and where from?
I don't want to spend a fortune but just want something decent to keep ontop of the new 197! Iv always used meguires in the past but want what ever is best for the liquid yellow paint
Thanks

I'm currently loving Wolfs Chemicals stuff, Hard Body in particular. You really must remember that you finish really is all in the prep.

Start off with a good decontamination (grease, tar and iron). Any APC will de-grease the car, Autosmart Tardis is the best tar remover by far and then either Wolfs De-ironiser or Iron X.

Next up a good 'safe' shampoo. I'm currently loving Wolfs Nano bathe but Dodo Juice Born to be mild is fantastic too.

Polish really is a personally choice and there are thousands out there. Ranging from very abrasive (G3) to very mild (AutoGlym Super Resin Polish). You don't mention if you've got a machine or not to polish with. You also don't say if you want swirl removal or not.

If your planning on using a 'super sealant' (like Wolfs Hard Body) then you'll need specific polish/prep for them. Wolfs Shine and Seal is fantastic before Hard Body. Traditional waxes are easier to prep for as they are less fussy but don't last anywhere near as long. Dodo Juice Super Natural is good, though at a price. Victoria Wax is a lot cheaper and also very good.

Detailing is a mine field though.

Wash method is very important to keeping that finish good. Have a look over on detailing world to see the guides.