Help needed please

Hi all just recently purchased a 197 and 2 days after purchase a deer decided to jump out on me I have damaged alot of the drivers side and would need some help with parts if that's possible?
Firstly I have taken the front bumper off and seen alot is broken underneath, there is a large plastic box thing next to the radiator that is completely shattered does anyone know what this is and if so is it an important part of the car? Also does anyone know where I can get a fog light bracket from?
Any help would be very appreciated!

Hi all just recently purchased a 197 and 2 days after purchase a deer decided to jump out on me I have damaged alot of the drivers side and would need some help with parts if that's possible?
Firstly I have taken the front bumper off and seen alot is broken underneath, there is a large plastic box thing next to the radiator that is completely shattered does anyone know what this is and if so is it an important part of the car? Also does anyone know where I can get a fog light bracket from?
Any help would be very appreciated!
Bad luck! eBay as usual. Post some pics on here and we may be able to help

Can't imagine it's that important if it's not heat shielding or anything, but for the sake of £35 I'd rather fix it regardless if I were you :smile:

Welcome by the way! :thumb:
Sorry to hear about the damage to your car :worried:

Reactions: MylesLocke22
what side fog light bracket?, i have both you could have, passenger side has a mounting point broken though i think, they're in the back of a cupboard somewhere.

Could anyone else tell me the technical name for this part and where to find one if possible?

Attachments

• sketch-1486840781955.png
    sketch-1486840781955.png
    619.4 KB · Views: 12
Could anyone else tell me the technical name for this part and where to find one if possible?

Is that not just part of the front bumper?

Does it look like it disconnects at all? If not then doubt you'd be able to buy it separately.

There's a guy on here breaking his Clio, you could try showing him the pic there maybe he can remove it and sell it to you.

Here's the thread.