Hello to everyone - My first Renault

ashtons99

Gold Member
Im just dropping in to say hello. Ive bought the car in the link below.

It was something of an impulse buy, I dont know how long I will be keeping the car but the "hot" clios have always appealed to me. I didnt have to go far on the test drive before I had a smile on my face.

Its perhaps not the cheapest car for sale but I would doubt there are many better ones around in terms of condition and history and I did get a fair bit off the price with no px. Its only done 23k and is totally as new. The previous owner was even older than me!

It is fairly standard apart from Speedlines, Toyos and slightly lowered on Eibachs.

Anyway I hope to learn from the forum all the things I should have perhaps looked into before buying!!!

Im hoping if the car and I dont get on its not going to lose me a fortune in the time I have it........maybe just a few gallons of the expensive stuff if the reviews are right!

http://www.richtoy.co.uk/showroom/FX07UFC/renault-clio-renaultsport-197-for-sale.html

Welcome, that's a stunner right there! Really very nice, looks similar to the 58 plate red 197 I had.

Welcome to RS ownership, I'm sure it will be everything you wanted it to be.

That looks great. It really does look looked after. The lows and the wheels really make it too. Have fun!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum and enjoy it fella :smile: have y
U got any plans for it

I dont have anything major, certainly no plans on power upgrades, exhausts etc.

The standard music looks very basic, I wouldnt mind something with bluetooth built in and a bit more appealing on the eye!

Some OEM rubber mats for winter I think.

Oh and some sort of punture repair stuff as there doesnt seem to be anything in the car!

A man of simple tastes!!!

Welcome to the site sir, their a friendly bunch in here and extremely helpful when it comes to everything clio.

Car looks really nice. With the Eibach springs they sit very well on those Turinis. Don't worry about your age at all, the forum has a huge spread of "experience" between its members :smile:

:welcome: to the site.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
R New Members 7
Giles General Chat 9
M New Members 17
Hawko New Members 10