Hello from Switzerland (200T)

Welcome to the site

I have taken all the stick on here so u should be fine. Lol

Nice car

Ahhh my dad lives on the other side near verbier. You have some serious roads out there very jealous of you

yup, we got some very nice roads indeed. Never been in Verbier driving on my own, but the road leading there could be fun in the clio!
allthough i don't really like the classic pass roads with hairpin turns only.
My favourite road so far is the "Gurnigel" which is closed once a year for the Gurnigel Hillclimb race. Always got to be careful though, cos it also attracts lots of motorcyclists.

[video=youtube;0AT01f44vsA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AT01f44vsA[/video]

yup, we got some very nice roads indeed. Never been in Verbier driving on my own, but the road leading there could be fun in the clio!
allthough i don't really like the classic pass roads with hairpin turns only.
My favourite road so far is the "Gurnigel" which is closed once a year for the Gurnigel Hillclimb race. Always got to be careful though, cos it also attracts lots of motorcyclists.

[video=youtube;0AT01f44vsA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AT01f44vsA[/video]

Yeah the hill climb up to verbier would get quite repetitive as most of it is hair pins. But roads around verbier up into the little villages are amazing. Then when you get to the top nice lunch on a lake. Perfect, so jealous of you swiss

Welcome mate, lovely looking motor.

Any plans for mods other than the ones you've already done?

I've had mine for just over 1.5k miles and have already mapped it to 245bhp and 320nm, very different car now :tongueout:

320 nm :w00t: Do you think the gearbox will survive that?

There's a Renault approved tuner somewhere near my location, so I might get mine mapped without losing warranty. Won't be happening in the next half year though.

I preordered the Supersprint "Racing" rear muffler and will probably get Sparco Assetto Gara rims for the summer. H & R lowering springs are planned as well.

I think that's it for now :thumbup1:

Yeah, I think you could stab someone and it would be cheaper than driving with straight through pipes only. Silly law

An Illegal Catback would get me a fine ~1000£ + court costs and 3 months taking the bus. if the noise is louder than 78db it gets even worse.
And if you are very smart and remove the cat you'll be treated like a felon.... :thumbdown:

Similar Thread Suggestions