Hello from scotland

Hi, my names sam and I'm currently in the market for a clio 197 f1 in liquid yellow in replacement of my mini clubman which was sadly stolen a while ago :worried:

82b0ee286b56f7e79149d67ebfb4a17b.jpg

Also we have 2 classics

7449562ff10d88c5d5826af1d4597272.jpg

Once I have found a suitable clio I will get pictures up :smiley:

Thanks guys, unfortunately there isn't much of a story as it still hasn't been found :worried: was parked up and 4 hours later it was gone.... police have been useless and said it's very difficult to track down stolen cars unless people are stupid enough to leave the Reg plates on and go through an anpr camera so chances of finding it is slim to none...

Although this is the first time I have had to claim of my insurance since I started driving 10 years ago and tesco insurance have been very helpful with the whole thing and even gave me a better payout than what I put down as my valuation on the claim form..

Anyway time to move on and hopfully this was a one off!

:welcome: along..
hope you manage to find one in liquid yellow..they are so nice

Sorry to hear about the Clubman, my parents have one very similar to that.

Sure you will enjoy the clio, just note I've driven both and they are very different cars, you'll find the clio feeling slower in the straights, but corners theres no contest.

Sorry to hear about the Clubman, my parents have one very similar to that.

Sure you will enjoy the clio, just note I've driven both and they are very different cars, you'll find the clio feeling slower in the straights, but corners theres no contest.
Thanks for the input chris, I moved from a b5 audi s4 to a mk2 focus st to a blob eye impreza sti to a mx5 and then I got the clubman s. I'm glad you say they are very different cars as I enjoy having a completely different experience :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
M New Members 9
M New Members 15