Hello from Scotland

Hi guys, those of you on cliosport.net and other renault/clio related sites will know me as Martin_172. Just traded my GT DCi in for an Albi blue 200 with Recaro's and Cup suspension, pick it up on Friday, Cant wait!!

Looking to get a GT bootlid and spoiler, set of projector lenses and a set of black speedlines for it, however that will need to wait until the summer. Just looking to enjoy it for the first few months!

cheers

391002_10151076087250391_691475390_21734071_776630384_n.jpg

Ooh! That does look damn good. You prepared for the "shoulda got speedlines" pish over on cliosport?

I personallly hate speedlines, I think those wheels painted black with spacers will be stunning, that's what I want to do to my ones

Ooh! That does look damn good. You prepared for the "shoulda got speedlines" pish over on cliosport?

i may end up with a set if i can get a set resonably cheaply, we will see haha!

ive got about a month left on my membership there and it wont be getting renewed im sick fed up of the place, after 7 years of being an active full paid member and over 10,000 posts the place has gone massively down hill since the change in admin's and their attitude towards what is going on at the moment stinks!

so this and renaultdci.net is my new home!! thanks for the welcome guys!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
M New Members 9
S New Members 7