Hello everyone! From RS Tuning In Leeds :)

No problem. Are you going to look at a full system from mani back or just getting rid of the cats?

Was just looking to get rid of the cats t.b.h, not worth the money for a full system IMO for what you'll get out the car, plus i'm getting older so dont want the noise, plus trackdays are getting more and more restrictive aswell.

Oh and we could do with borrowing a fully decatted 197 if anyone is interested in a free map :wink:

are u looking for just a single decatted car? im running a straight through piper exhaust and runs like a bag of **** to be honest! ktec have tried mapping it but didnt make much of a difference so im interested...when do u need a car by?

Tell you what Paul - sort Russels car out and let us know what kind of power increase were looking at, then i'll decat mine and pay for a map if its going to be worth it, dont want to risk decatting mine then regretting it and certainly dont need the hassle of getting it back to oem :wink:

Thanks for all the welcomes :smile:

I dare say we'll have results in fairly soon for this so it should hopefully save a few people hating how they drive low down!

I need to find a CHEAP 197 to pull apart if anyone see's one :smile:

Thanks for all the welcomes :smile:

I dare say we'll have results in fairly soon for this so it should hopefully save a few people hating how they drive low down!

I need to find a CHEAP 197 to pull apart if anyone see's one :smile:

you can have mine for 6500k lol

ultra red miltek kw v1s black raiders...

needs a service and new pads but i got the pads. although you probs dont care to much... lol just hit 51k i think

I think they drive fine low down. Mine seems pretty eager anyway! Ages ago I went to buy a civic type r final edition and hated it...now that was horrible low down.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
R New Members 7
Giles General Chat 9
M New Members 17
Hawko New Members 10