Hello! 197 from County Durham

Hi! I'm 23 years old from County Durham and a proud owner of an Albi Blue (I think?) 2008 Clio Sport 197. :smile:

12680781383_aa687d4718.png

I've owned my clio since July 2013 and even though it broke down twice in November (fuel pump went then a week later the fuel line came off) I still love it.

Anyway I've lurked on this forum since I bought the car and it seems like a nice community, I'm normally very reluctant to join forums but there's so much great info and knowledge here that I thought it's worth the risk.

I'll try and get some more and better pics up, I also had my car Terracleaned last Thursday and would like to share the results if someone could tell me where I could post it?

Thanks guys look forward to chatting! :smile:

Last edited:
Welcome mate, nice little example you have there.

I was talking to a friend about this terracleaning business the other day. Haven't heard of it being done on the 3RS yet so I'll be interested to see what you think of it.

welcome to the forum mate, hopefully see you out on a few meets/runs soon :smiley:

Welcome mate! Good to see another albi 197 in the north east! If your free on the 6th you should get yourself to Hartside!