Headaches

I keep getting REALLY bad headaches from my iPad screen, I turn the brightness right down and I still keep getting them, is there anything that I can get for the screen to help with the glare, or am I peeing into the wind? I love it but it kills me lol, having to take some strong pain relief to shift the headaches!

Might be worth having a sight check in that case matey, even if only to rule it out

On mine 12 hrs a day mate no probs.Like said you need to see Eye Doctors:worried:

Will get them tested! Not sure if it's because of the retina display on iPad 3?!? It's so bright lol, I use my Xbox a lot and never really suffer that bad?

Will get them tested! Not sure if it's because of the retina display on iPad 3?!? It's so bright lol, I use my Xbox a lot and never really suffer that bad?

Are you as close to the xbox screen as you are to the ipad screen though, plus you will be focusing more on one point with the crapple than looking at a screen whilst gaming

More than likely its down to screen size and your eyes straining over prolonged periods.