head light misting up

nah I had same problem mate. renault said "its a natural phenomenon theres nothing we can do to stop it" in other words they fobbed me off cus the units arnt sealed properly

As woody said, it means the headliight isn't sealed properly.

I would just check the rubber caps are on the backs of the bulbs properly, if not get it sorted on warranty if you still have one

ha ha ha i wanted sorted in warranty . . . . . . . not a chance.

it only happend to me if i get wash the headlights. then go for a spin straight after. ther than that its okay.

Happened with mine. Both headlights seals had gone, only solution is to get them replaced. Mine went when the car was 20months old. Got replaced under warranty, after 3 visits mind as they hadnt secured the bumper properly twice.

Mine is out of warete so im fuked lol realy am anyed with it now my car is only on 13k miles and has more problems than my 50 k miles 6 year old 182

ha ha ha i wanted sorted in warranty . . . . . . . not a chance.

They should be replaced, they're faulty. Take along a copy of the terms and conditions for the warranty, the only exclusions are wear and tear items (which headlamps are not!)

Its little things like this that bring to light that the car is built to a budget, like the door rubbers splitting as well.

Its a shame as the cars are good, just show their cheap side now and again.

They should be replaced, they're faulty. Take along a copy of the terms and conditions for the warranty, the only exclusions are wear and tear items (which headlamps are not!)

ure right there mate .. . . . . i was told not to go back after my calipers were replaced as my warranty was void.

well to be honest no headlamps are 100% sealed, many cars suffer from this, and if you seal them up its only going to get worse, as any moisture inside will be trapped for good and may damage the unit,

^this.

If its misted up all the time, remove the rear seal on a dry day and drive round with dipped beam on. That will dry out any trapped moisture in there. When done refit the seal. Mine does this when i wash the car, but quickly disappear's