Have you braved the ......

Maz

Platinum Member
boxing day sales?

I did and im feeling a lil bit black and blue :lol:

It was every man for himself at the trafford centre.. got a few nice bits though so worth it :smiley:

Gah that place is horriffic when it's busy.

What did you get Maz? Any decent savings to be had?

They reckon these are going to be the busiest sales ever as people want to get in before the VAT goes up. I probably won't be going tbh.

Ive already bought myself a massive present (the 200) so ive got to take spending steady now, so I dont think ill be going into the mayhem.
I do have a giftcard though, which I might buy the Friends box set with, if its on offer, or just buy some crap from Halfrauds.

This time last year I put the deposit down on the biggest purchase I have even made to date, my 197. Didn't collect until 20th Jan though as I couldn't get insured until my 21st birthday. Slightly less exciting this year, I have ordered a laptop! Lol!

There is no way I am going to spend my time off queuing just to save a few quid! There is some tight arses on here! :wink:

I'm waiting for a KTEC or streamline carbon sale lol

Slightly off topic but do streamine make parts to order?

I ordered carbon diamonds (front and back) on the 25th of november and was told last week that they won't arrive until mid Jan!

These were supposed to be an Xmas present aswell! :worried:

Slightly off topic but do streamine make parts to order?

I ordered carbon diamonds (front and back) on the 25th of november and was told last week that they won't arrive until mid Jan!

These were supposed to be an Xmas present aswell! :worried:

I'm not really sure, sounds like a bloody long wait though! I want the front diamond but dont really want to wait that long for it

I'm not really sure, sounds like a bloody long wait though! I want the front diamond but dont really want to wait that long for it

I can understand it with the recent weather conditions causing havoc with the post, but orered stuff after the diamonds and that has already come!

They must make it to order, don't mind waiting, can't exactly put them on in this weather anyway! :closedeyes: