Have I outgrown my clio? Confused feelings! Haha

I had this feeling and ended up "growing up" into a meg 250 (ff+Cup).. as a daily - yes it looks more grown up / much less 'chav car' comments / easier to live with on a daily basis / still immensely capable and puts a smile on my face when you get the right road at the right time... but.... I still miss the clio (r27) occasionally, I don't know what it is really - just the craziness of how it revs, the rawness, the feel, overall smile factor really.

I'd suggest test drive wisely

I had this feeling and ended up "growing up" into a meg 250 (ff+Cup).. as a daily - yes it looks more grown up / much less 'chav car' comments / easier to live with on a daily basis / still immensely capable and puts a smile on my face when you get the right road at the right time... but.... I still miss the clio (r27) occasionally, I don't know what it is really - just the craziness of how it revs, the rawness, the feel, overall smile factor really.

I'd suggest test drive wisely

^^^same ere

I lent the z4 from work last night, and took it round the fun roads I enjoy In the clio, and as much as it was tons nicer to drive, smoother and more comfortable, it handled really well BUT... Although I felt great driving about In a lovely new Z4 it wasn't as fun, nor did it give me that grin, or give me the adrenalin rush of the clio, and when I think back a month, hammering the 200 round the ring was one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life. So, he's staying! And I'm going to sort out what's wrong with it, and then buy some recaros & think about engine upgrades. glad I drove the Z4 last night, because it made me realise how much I actually love my car!

Z4 is a nice car but they two very different motors,Z4M was on a run out last year to hartside and i would say it was slow in the twistys but sounded epic!good to hear your keeping the 200:thumbsup:

Glad you are keeping the Clio mate!

I still miss the clio (r27) occasionally, I don't know what it is really - just the craziness of how it revs, the rawness, the feel, overall smile factor really.

Can't add anything else here...

I was 53 last week so topping all of you. I use a smart car as a daily driver it leaves the 200 feeling special each time I drive it.