Harrats Wakefield, AGAIN!

The best dealer I've ever had the pleasure to take my car to. Adam deserves some kind of "Renault Workshop Guy of the Year award" I went in to have a service and 4 warranty issues looked at. They replaced every warranty issue without any questions asked (Unlike Gordon Lamb Chesterfield with my old 197 who ummed and arred about everything) and did a great service on the car letting me know exactly what was going on.

Simply I would recommend that anyone in any sort of reasonable distance to Harrats Wakefield should have their car looked after there, you'll not be disappointed.

P/S door handle lock button didn't work, replaced the door handle
Recaro bottom needed replacing, did the whole seat
Heater fan was rattling, changed the motor
Rear brakes/discs were rubbing got the discs changed for free and charged £40 for new pads

£9 for a new rear wiper, £18 for some new plates as well as an impossibly cheap 24,000 mile service. :clap:

Very reassuring, harrats pontefract are my local dealer however i refuse to take my 200 there due to some issues i had there with my traffic a few years ago. Trying to get my 200 booked in at wakefield this week but they are very busy!

Very reassuring, harrats pontefract are my local dealer however i refuse to take my 200 there due to some issues i had there with my traffic a few years ago. Trying to get my 200 booked in at wakefield this week but they are very busy!

Make sure you speak to adam, or ask to speak to adam if hes not there and say you're from the RS Forums (if you aren't on there, sign up) he wasn't in when I booked in (and agreed the first price with the woman) yet he too the time to ring me be back on Monday and quote me happy

He'll do a good price and look after the car. :clap:

Last edited:
Nice one Jason thats good to know. Car is due its first service 12,000miles even though its only just rolled over 10k as im going to the nurburgring bank holiday weekend. Would just like it doing for peace of mind really :smile:

Nice to see you had a good experience in there mate :smile:. Personally I don't use them anymore, they scratched my paint and pissed me about at every chance, although in all fairness Evans halshaw in Sheffield were exactly the same. It's the reason I won't use Renault dealers again unless I'm forced.

Really? Did you go through Adam? He seems alright to me, can't seem to do enough. Every Renault dealer I've been to have been shocking, it's nice to find a decent one (so far anyway!)

Not sure mate, it's been a while. When I dealt with them they were slow, 90% of the staff didn't seem to give a toss and/or had NO knowledge of what they were doing. I did speak to some of the techs though and they seemed nice, it was just a shame the front of house were so poor.

P/S door handle lock button didn't work, replaced the door handle
Recaro bottom needed replacing, did the whole seat
Heater fan was rattling, changed the motor
Rear brakes/discs were rubbing got the discs changed for free and charged £40 for new pads

£9 for a new rear wiper, £18 for some new plates as well as an impossibly cheap 24,000 mile service. :clap:

Amazed they replaced the whole seat for just the base!! I've heard that they are getting more and more reluctant to replace anything seat wise and when they do as little as possible. Well done.