Harewood hillclimb

I've not been to one of these since my dad took part when I was little but there's quite a lot of dates to attend throughout August if anyone is interested. I'm looking at the Summer championships on the 30th.

I'd be all nostalgic. Always a fab day. It's not too far away either. Weather might be ok by then but if not could expect some hairy driving, good for spectators; )

Yeah I wouldn't mind coming along to one of these in the future. Can't make the 30th though as I am away :worried:

Might drag my bro along and we can recall our youth in our matching blue and white RSR jumpers, homage to my dad's sign company and his Mexico colour, that my mum knitted haha. The good old 80 ' s! !!
Tis a shame my mum couldn't knock a couple more up for old times sake [emoji106] [emoji12]

I'm not sure yet. Weather isn't great and I'm supposed to be taking my niece to the zoo haha. I'd like to but my brother is away now. Are you interested?
Practice starts at 9 and it begins at 12.30. Admission is £10.
I'll know nearer the time if going. All depends on niece and weather. Although the forecast ahead to then looks good.

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions