IMG_0348.jpg

My rubbish open door shots.. meant to be for the POTM but a bit poop :worried:

Opendoor.jpg

Opendoor2.jpg

opendoor3.jpg

opendoor4.jpg

opendoor5.jpg

opendoor6.jpg

Now that is commitment hun! I have never cleaned my car in the dark! Too sacred I will miss bits and not realise lol!

Oh and what you on about with 'rubbish phone pics' some of them are good considering its dark out! :thumbsup:

Its foggy here and lots of water in the air so probably a total waste of time but thought it would give me an extra hour in bed before the CS meet tomorrow am.

It was once so cold the water was freezing on my car as I washed it... :wink:

Mine might get a quick bath in the morning, if not it's staying dirty!

Commitment indeed there Maz! :thumbup:

I changed all my wheel in the dark the other night.... your effort looks to of been more rewarding :tongueout:

It was once so cold the water was freezing on my car as I washed it... :wink:

Mine might get a quick bath in the morning, if not it's staying dirty!

Commitment indeed there Maz! :thumbup:

I hate that. Had the pressure washer out to try and stop it happenin last winter. But that just made the driveway into sheet ice for 3 days. Lol. Was lethal.

Excellent commitment Maz.

I hate that. Had the pressure washer out to try and stop it happenin last winter. But that just made the driveway into sheet ice for 3 days. Lol. Was lethal.

Excellent commitment Maz.

Lol! Oops! I must say that made me laugh a little! :tongueout:anic:

I too had the freezing whilst washing - well strictly speaking I was drying it off and the whole roof was a sheet of ice!

Nice pics hun :smile: hardcore you say your just at the beginning hun try, dark, snow, rain, icy then your up with me....................................................totally stupid lol

I finished mine off in the dark a few weeks ago. It started to spit as I was claying the bonnet. So finished the bonnet off and by the time I'd put the hose and washer away it was pitch black.