Happy new year to me !

After five years & 40,000 miles as a daily driver I've traded the Gordini 200:
DSC02454.jpg
--
Sad to see the 200 go, it was no trouble .. apart from needing a new gearbox @ 35k .. but fancied a change.
Immediate thoughts on the 220T are that its a completely different drive but still has the RenaultSport handling, the gearbox is interesting, going to take a bit of getting use to but its fine in auto mode - cant say Ive tried RS mode yet, might need to get a few more miles on the clock & let the roads dry out a bit first but quite looking forward to seeing how it goes.

DSC02452.jpg
--
Think that its going to need a bit more cleaning that Im used to, but a nice contrast with next doors flame red non-rs car.

You are going to love this car. Without going silly start to use both sport and race modes with low throttle inputs the car needs it to run in properly..... Enjoy!

Did you get this from rawlinsons bury?? They said they recently sold a LY one.
Jaybee in Banbury - easy people to deal with although not on the "approved" RS dealer list (which didnt exist when I ordered it)

Ive done almost 300 miles now :smile:-0)), although theres a road trip coming up in a week or two which should push it over the 1000 mark. Not really the weather for too much experimentation but theres a decent turn of speed when you put your foot down & as other people have said the pops from the exhaust in race mode make me grin.

Only disappointment from me is the R-Link, which seems stupidly clunky to use for simple tasks like swapping between radio & aux-in-USB ; used to be one button press on the 200 & now involves much touching of the screen - is there a way to make the USB a favourite like you can with the radio so its all on the one screen ?

If you like pops & bangs have the centre silencer removed, it makes it sound infinitely better.

My R Link is okay, but then I've not tried to update it, that seems to be a cluster feck! I agree, 3 or 4 presses of the screen to get to Bluetooth is crap.