Handling Issues

Hey guys, I seem to be having a fair bit of handling issues on my car at the moment and i dont know what the problem could be, was wondering if you could shed any light or ideas for me to check out.

When going round bends at speed my front end seems to skip across the road and yet in straight lines it seems to be the back end thats the problem when i hit a bump the back end sort of kicks out and bounces alot more than it should.

It didnt used to be like this, ive had all 4 wheels rebalanced and the front ball joints replced under warranty although i cant tell if they actually have done this or not..there any way of checking?

Any help is much appreciated

Check the tyre pressures. Mine felt very strange about a month ago when I had 2 new front tyres fitted. Turned out the pressures were too high at the front and the rears were too low!

^^^ I'd go with tyre pressures too as a first point of call.

It does sound quite strange to have front and rear issues that don't seem to be related!!!

tyre pressures and then check for things like worn shocks and cracked springs

Yeah i checked my tyre pressures today, no change :worried:

I got new front discs in today so im gonna ask the boy thats gonna fit them to have a look and ill let you know what he says..