had a bad day...Had to smash rear window

Had to smash rear window because i left my keys in car and the car decided to lock me out.
phoned AA they couldnt really help even tho they did try.
Lock smith had no luck so had to smash rear window.

Anybody kno where i can get a rear window from?

Autoglass / windscreens, or whoever your insurance recommend, you may be better not mentioning exactly how the window got broken.

As above, had a crack in my rear window so went through my insurance company who got Autoglass out, it cost me £75 with no loss to my no claims. A rear window has to be over £400 if you pay for it yourself.

Can't believe they couldn't get it open I helped a lad on here a couple of years ago and the RAC bloke opened it in minutes
Oh well shows yours won't be broke into to easley

i put my work bag in boot with key card in and as i was talking around 10mins my car click gutted.
AA man came open end of door and use wire to press start button,Cent lock and then handle neither would work.
gutted he wanted to smash window screen but from past cracked screens once youve smashed one you cant get shut of glass.
so rear one was a must.
think door would have been better choice.

im want a RENO glass coss cars a perfect example and want to keep it that way.

if u have keyless entry then there is no way the car would lock with the key inside the car?

I've managed it before! I thought it was impossible too before this.

When I managed it, I locked the car with the window open then I was polishing the car so popped my wallet on the seat (Through the open window) and pressed the ignition button to put the radio on. Then went to buff off the polish so stuck my arm through the window and pressed the window button to close the windows. And.....that is how you lock a key inside a clio with keyless entry!

I think the sensors work as when it's locked only the outside sensors are active. Unlocked they all are.
I'm pretty sure the boot has zero sensors on the inside as I've had my keys in my bag in the boot and the car could not sense the key so would not start.

exactly.
i waited 10mins becuase i was talking to a m8 at work and i thought keys where in my pocket but they where in boot:worried: just locked me out.
aa put a cable through door and press start windows ulock everything didnt do nothing.