H&R Springs

Are these any good? i had my heart set on the Eibach spring but i saw a set of the H&R ones on ebay yesterday for £35 buy it now and £10 postage, i thought it was too good to miss! whats peoples experience with these? how stiff are they compared to the FF springs? how much lower are they?

i had them and loved them.
would still have them now had the coilovers not come up at the right price.

mine has them on too they are good springs, they are harsh but they transfer the handling of clio making it much more fun down the lanes

So do they make the ride a lot firmer then? My fiancee already complains about the suspension on the Clio, it's a good job I didn't get the cup! I was thinking of getting some of these lowering springs in the future to reduce the massive gap between the arch and tyre, but if it makes the ride too firm I might have to forget it!

H&R springs are firmer yes, you'll notice more if you have Cup suspension. On the non-Cup suspension it's hard but tolerable, with Cup suspension I'd personally say the ride is a little too harsh.

Was it just one set of springs at that price?! I had been considering them too and at that price they are definitley worth it!

Yeah it was, I couldn't not buy them at that price! Can't wait to get my car back from the dealers then get the springs fitted!

ive got these dude on the cup suspension and i think its a bloody good ride for just shocks and lowering springs. they are quite firm but the handling is good. duno what it like with 17s tho bud