GW Clio 200.

Hello.

So after persuading my parents to look into getting a 200 rather than a new hatch STi, today saw us take a trip down to Renault in Basingstoke to view a GW 200. After a quick look over, we knew how much of a minter it was. So a quick drive later and the paperwork was signed and the deal was done. Awesome car, totally mint condition. Seats are just amazing!

Spec: GW, Recaros, Cup chassis, Speedlines.

Couple of pics that I took on my phone. Pick it up next Saturday. We now have two Renaultsports in the family, My 182 and the new 200 :smile:

DSC00142.jpg
DSC00143.jpg
DSC00145.jpg
DSC00148.jpg
DSC00149.jpg
DSC00150.jpg

Cheeky pic of my 182

DSC00134.jpg

Cheers.

Jordi.

200 shall be staying standard, just loads of detailing!

My 182 is currently standard, apart from CS.net window stickers :wink: Mods in the pipeline include front splitter, going to give my calipers a lick of silver paint, clean the inside of the wheels etc, then possibly look into lowering.

200 shall be staying standard, just loads of detailing!

My 182 is currently standard, apart from CS.net window stickers :wink: Mods in the pipeline include front splitter, going to give my calipers a lick of silver paint, clean the inside of the wheels etc, then possibly look into lowering.

good lad!!! what I like to here!

Sounds good

The 200 definitely looks good in white with the black Speedies. Though this or an STi hatch? Hmmm. Difficult one.